KwaZulu Natal Film Commission Bursary 2021/2022 | How to apply for the KwaZulu Natal Film Commission bursaries program online, requirements, application form, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Want to apply for Bursaries in South Africa? The KwaZulu Natal Film Commission invites an application from suitably and qualified students for their bursary program 2022 academic year.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups.
It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
About Kwazulu Natal Film Commission Bursary
The KwaZulu Natal Film Commission Bursary Programme is aimed at employment equity candidates who are South African citizens. These candidates should be in their first year of study or in matric.
The bursary programme will cover the registration fees, tuition fees, study material fees, and accommodation fees of the successful applicants.
The bursary is valid for a period not exceeding 1 year, subject to renewal. Applicants who achieve strong academic results in the first beneficiary year of their degree may expect bursary renewal.
Requirements and Eligibility
Prospective applicants need to satisfy all of the requirements of the KwaZulu Natal Film Commission Bursary in order to be considered for the Programme:
- Applications are open to South African citizens ONLY.
- Applications are open to those who have successfully obtained their National Senior Certificate (NSC) or those in their final year of matric.
- Applications are open to those studying/planning to study a film or animation-related Degree.
- Applications are open to those residing in the Province of Kwazulu Natal ONLY.
- Applications are open to those studying/planning to study at a Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) recognised institution in Kwazulu Natal.
- Applications are open to those boasting a strong academic record.
- Applications are open to those planning on pursuing a career in animation/film.
Please note that bursary preference will be given to the disabled and employment equity applicants.
How to Apply
The following supporting information must be attached to the applicant’s application form upon submission:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s ID card/book.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s National Senior Certificate (NSC)
- A certified copy of the applicant’s complete tertiary academic history (if any)
- A certified copy of the applicant’s tertiary institution acceptance letter on an official letterhead
- A certified copy of potential fees for the chosen tertiary institution on an official letterhead
- A certified copy of the applicant’s household income
- A letter of motivation indicating why the applicant believes they should be awarded the KwaZulu Natal Film Commission Bursary
Failure to adhere to the above-mentioned requirements will result in a rejected application.
Kindly note that students applying for the KwaZulu Natal Film Commission Bursary Programme should download and complete the online application form.
To help you get the most recent updates Bursaries all over South Africa, Don’t hesitate to like our Facebook Page and also subscribe to our mailing lists.
For More Inquiries about the KwaZulu Natal Film Commission Bursary, please, kindly drop a comment below We will respond to you ASAP or Contact the bursary provider.
I HOPE THIS POST WAS USEFUL, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!